June 2014 – Present (Eugene, Oregon)
- In charge of recruiting and managing volunteers for Student Alumni Association events, including tracking volunteer participation and coordinating volunteer appreciation
- I also identify ways for SAA members to be more involved with the organization and coordinate the SAA's spirit/tradition focused events.
June 2014 – Present (Portland, Oregon)
- I assist the CEO in every aspect of the marketing campaigns we create for our clients.
- I bring creative ideas to the table and use my knowledge of the market and our client’s goals to create brand strategy that will create great results for our clients.
April 2014 – June 2014 (Eugene, Oregon)
- Lead a large section of the human resources department and was in charge of handing out roles and responsibilities to members of the team.
- Targeted specific departments at the university to build relationships between the site and key referring staff members.
- Disseminated information about the site and the opportunities for internships to students around campus.
- Reached out to senior organizations that have qualified retired alumni and fans that could help out FishDuck.com on a part-time basis.
January 2014 – June 2014 (Eugene, Oregon)
- Worked with the marketing team as well as the creative team (Allen Hall Advertising) to facilitate an exciting, fun game day experience for students at PK Park.
- Job consisted of pre-game activities such as handing out flyers/materials on campus or tabling at freshman dorms or game-day activities such as giveaways and social media.
January 2013 – June 2014 (Eugene, Oregon)
- As philanthropy chairman of my fraternity, I was in charge of planning, promoting, and coordinating all philanthropy events for the year, which were designated to raise money for the Brian Reams Foundation which is a non-profit organization that provides underprivileged kids with the opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities outside of school and also spreads awareness towards the potential risks associated with drunk-driving.
- Ended up raising five times what we made last year, which is the most money we've raised with a philanthropy that anyone in our house has ever witnessed.
- Raised money for many different charities and non-profit organizations by raising money for all the fraternity and sorority philanthropies around campus.
April 2013 – September 2013
- Helped move people out of their homes and into their new places. This job taught me a lot about how to take initiative while working with a group of people, customer service, and how to lead a group of people.
- After a month of working with the company, I was promoted from an assistant position to a lead position.
September 2012 – March 2013
- Took charge of their drip marketing campaign and created a database of potential realtors and customers of different demographics.
- Did a wide range of work including multimedia, brochures, flyers, newsletters, and was in charge of consistently updating their website.
- Main role was to attract agents to join the work force and to advertise houses that were for sale to targeted clients and customers.
- Beta Theta Pi at The University of Oregon
- UO Entrepreneurship Network
- Student Alumni Association at The University of Oregon
- Peter F. Greiner Leadership College
- Creative Brand Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Networking & Development
- Marketing & Advertising
- Event Planning
- Microsoft Programming
University of Oregon
2012 – Present (Eugene, Oregon)
- Admittance into the University of Oregon School of Journalism & Communication
- Junior Standing
- Major: Advertising (within the SOJC)
- Minors: Business, Political Science
Westview High School
2008 - 2012 (Portland, Oregon)
- Activities & Societies
-Varsity Football 2009-2012
-Varsity Track & Field 2011-2012
-Student Store Manager 2011-2012